1 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

Hindi Zahra - Beautiful Tango




          Tüm Paylaşımları Twitter'dan ve Facebook'tan Takip Et 

Lyrics:

Beautiful Tango, take me by the hand 
Beautiful Tango, until you make me dance 
How sweet it can be if you make me dance? 
How long will it last, baby if we dance? 

Come to the, come to the world 
Come to the, come to the world 
And baby let me show you things 
Cause time is running and we can loose, baby come and dance we gonna make it threw 
Cause we've got time 
Yes we've got time 

Beautiful stranger, don't want to know your name 
Beautiful stranger, just want to take your hand 
How sweet it can be if you make me dance? 
How long will it last, baby if we dance? 

Come to the place where the skin speaks 
A secret words in spanish 
Where the night turns out the lights of day 
For us to show some courage 

So don't go if you wanna know 
Don't go if you don't know 
Don't go, if you wanna know 
Don't go, don't go, don't go 

Beautiful stranger, take me by the hand 
Make me dance all night 
I wanna take the chance 
I love the way you move 
And the way you put your hands on my hips 
are moving while you take it slow 
Makes me feel like I'm on a river flow 
Cause we've got time 
And yes we've got time 

Beautiful stranger, I wanna loose my mind 
Beautiful stranger, in the depth of your eyes 
Beautiful stranger, oh oh oh oh 
I remember, I remember, I remember...your 

Sweet music, sweet sweet sweet music, sweet music rising...

                      Twitter'dan Takip Et

                     Facebook'tan Takip Et

               Anasayfaya Dön/Homepage

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder